My blog posts are intended to coach you in a variety of ways.
I’ll pose questions or challenges at the end of each current post to stretch you. You can answer by:
- Journaling your response for a personal reflection
- Emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a personal interaction with me
- Commenting on the post or the GoneGirlGo Facebook page for a group exchange
Because I love group facilitation, I’m available to design and facilitate small and large group sessions, if you’re looking for an engaging and dynamic experience.
I’ll offer you my best thinking on how to process, brainstorm, and execute ideas using the 4 Secrets to Make Your Ideas Blossom.
Using this model, I’ll challenge your group to:
- Commit to seriously examine and eliminate those qualities about them that squelches their ideas.
- Engage in deep inquiry about the significance and impact of their ideas.
- Create realistic and manageable plans to accomplish their ideas.
- Establish a circle of trust with their network who can rally around them as their idea blooms.
(I can design and facilitate group sessions on other topics too, face-2-face and virtual so be sure to holla at your girl!)
And I’ll be sure to keep you posted when I start accepting individual clients and launch my online program.